Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, A is Tomorrow

Tomorrow is April Fools Day, the first of April, and the month we begin the A to Z Campaign. Yay! I'm excited and looking forward to writing again. This is my inspiration to warm up each day by writing a short paragraph or two, and then get the brain juices flowing so I can finish my sequel.

I've put much thought into the letter "A" and what I should write about. Check it out tomorrow, it's a surprise. I think many of us will write about the same thing.

Have fun, good luck, and enjoy all the new friends and acquaintances we will all make from this endeavor.


4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have a great time in April with the Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Curious to see what you write. Excited about the challenge.
Denise at Organization and Inspiration for Fellow Writers, participant of A to Z Blogging Challenge

Unknown said...

Hey, Alex. Long time, no talk. Glad to hear from you again. How have you been? Looking forward to a great time. Hope you have one too. Thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you, Denise. I stopped by your site and left a message. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say this month. Happy writings.